NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Jefferson’s Summer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 31, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. How To Enter: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting https://jeffersonsbourbon.com/solo-stove-sweeps/ (the “Site”) and completing the online entry form to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the corresponding week’s random drawing only, as described below. Entries will not carry forward to subsequent weeks’ random drawings, if any. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “week” is defined as the 7-day period beginning on Sunday and ending on Saturday, except for the first week, which begins on Monday, May 1, 2023 and ends on Saturday, May 6, 2023 and the last week, which begins on Sunday, August 27, 2023 and ends on Thursday, August 31, 2023. Limit one (1) Entry per person per day. All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 31, 2023 to be eligible for the final week’s random drawing. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged Entries. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older as of date of Entry. Employees of Pernod Ricard USA, LLC (the “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, all retailers of any alcohol-beverage products; and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
4. Sweepstakes Drawings: Thirty-six (36) Grand Prize winners [two (2) per week] will be selected in separate random drawings or about September 8, 2023. The random drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received each week.
5. Prizes and approximate retail values (“ARV”): Grand Prize (36 total – 2 per week): A Sponsor-selected stove and stand (ARV: $360 each). ALCOHOL IS NOT PART OF THE PRIZE. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners.
6. General Rules: Grand Prizes will be automatically shipped to winners to the address provided at the time of Entry within 6-8 weeks of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to Sponsor and its Administrators to use winners’ names and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winners, by accepting a prize, and all entrants, as a condition of entry, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter, will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of the email account is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email account by an internet service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award prizes in random drawings from among all eligible Entries received each week prior to cancellation. As a condition of entering in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
7. Winners List: For a list of winners, available after September 15, 2023, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by October 15, 2023, to: The Jefferson’s Summer Sweepstakes – Winners, 100 Marcus Dr. Attn: LR, Melville, NY 11747.
8. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Pernod Ricard USA, LLC, 250 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10177. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
© 2023 Jefferson’s Bourbon, United States. Please Sip Responsibly.